Neva Aerospace has solved key engineering challenges to unlock new markets.
Neva Aerospace is taking UAV technology to the next level and our mission now is to develop heavy-duty workhorse drones. These will be the next generation of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), offering solutions for heavy lifting, equipment transport, security and emergency repairs in remote and difficult locations where adverse conditions prevail. Neva’s game-changing technology is patent protected, proven in test flights and we are poised for commercialisation.
At the core of Neva's unassailable market lead are:
- the ability to combine stable VTOL and linear flight capabilities,
- the capacity to remain in flight for extended periods over extended distances, and
- the power to carry loads ranging from freight to robotic arms weighing from 2 kg to 2 tonnes.
Our commercial concepts can incorporate advanced robotic arms and the Neva technology for docking and rapid recharging has also been patented and is under development. Neva drones will be able to carry a wide range of tools such as sensors, cameras, IR-cameras, robotic arms, drills, tooling, cable servo-motors, etc and so other concepts will be developed in partnership with early adopters. They will incorporate specific automated and robotic functions for their markets, such as triggering emergency reactions to specific events such as leakages and overheating, patrolling remote areas, or delivering essential goods over long distances.
With SAP proprietary coding and IT architecture, users will seamlessly integrate Neva low-emission UAVs into their existing operations.
Key features being built into Neva prototypes:
- Patented electric/hybrid VTOL concepts.
- Combination of stable VTOL (vertical take off and landing) and linear flight capabilities.
- Extneded flight times.
- Payloads up to 2 tonnes.
- On-board processors can be dedicated to specific activities, allowing automated robotic work.
- Automated flight functions including take-off, landing, mission, way points, static flight, collision avoidance, auto-emergency landing (on-shore and off-shore), etc.
- Integration into civilian airspace/ standard avionics such as collision avoidance and traffic integration: e.g. TCAS/PCAS, GPWS, TAWs/OCAS as well as satellite communication.
- Docking and recharging in remote areas.
- Built-in SAP architecture for enterprise level integration (we are an SAP HANA partner).
|Unmanned Air Cargo||Unmanned Air Systems||CIA|
|Micron is a prototype for transport that demonstrates stable VTOL and the transition to linear flight|